Wednesday, November 4, 2009

No more cold toes

I used to loathe crawling into bed and having to wait for my body to warm up the blankets. I would literally shiver as Marc would hold me so I could heat up. I often pleaded for an electric blanket, but the problem was my sweet hubby is like a furnace who would certainly over-heat with an electric blanket on.

Well, being the loving husband that he is, he did some investigative work and found out you can buy electric blankets with dual-climate control!!! Were we the only ones who didn't know this?

Now I set my temperature at my setting, Marc generally doesn't turn his on at all, and I LOVE the moment I crawl into my toasty warm bed. It is heaven and we should have done this ages ago!

1 comment:

  1. have one, love ours. we're experiencing a role reversal--kevin's is on lately and mine's off!

    don't comment on here enough, but i love this blog!!!

    ReplyDelete