Thursday, September 23, 2010

Toilet Seat for kids


Before we started to potty train Lucy, my sister-in-law gave me a little toilet seat. I asked her if she also used a little toilet when she potty trained her kids. She said she never did because she wanted her children to be comfortable using a larger toilet so if they were ever out somewhere the child would use the regular size toilet. I took her advice and didn't worry about getting a little toilet.

I am glad I listened. Not only does Lucy comfortably use other toilets, but it was so much easier to just flush her "business" once she was done and not have to clean out a little toilet every time-yuck! The seat also takes up much less space in our bathroom. So my two cents says to bag the little toilet and just get the toilet seat.

3 comments:

  1. This is how I did it for all four girls! It works like a charm! They even have one that folds up and fits in the diaper bag to use when you are out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this makes a lot of sense. thanks!

    ReplyDelete