Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Postpartum girdle

Do not have another baby without having this lovely invention handy, especially if you have a c-section. When I first got home, I could not comfortably sleep on either side. A friend told me about this product. I got one at Motherhood (they are on Amazon too) and I felt like someone had a placed a big brace around my injured tummy. I could immediately sleep on either side and I felt so much better. My friend who told me about this didn't even have a c-section and it still really helped her And it helps you get a flat tummy faster. I cannot say enough good. And they are only $25-worth every penny!

4 comments:

  1. so it didn't hurt or irritate your incision? Would you recommend wearing one in the hospital right after your surgery? (I want to be prepared in case I have to have another c-section)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would take it to the hospital. It works best when you're laying down and standing/walking it can irritate my incision when I'm sitting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This kind of compression garment should be followed by rigorous exercise and dietary control. Normally, teens have to face many unnatural problems after postpartum recovery.

    ReplyDelete