Monday, August 10, 2009

Taking Charge . . .

of your fertility! by Toni Weschler

I can't believe I have not posted about this book sooner. I am borderline obsessed with empowering women with the knowledge of how their bodies work and how they can take charge of their fertility in all ways. This book really taught me a lot and it has allowed us the chance to feel much more aware in this very important area of our lives. I could go on and on, but the bottom line is: if you are trying to get pregnant (and want to somewhat plan it) or if you are looking for alternative methods to birth control pills, this book is a must have. If you live near me and want to borrow it, just let me know.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this book. I'm like you, I could go on and on and on about how much I LOVE it. I think EVERYONE should at least read it, even if they don't use it for BC aren't trying to get pregnant. SO FANTASTIC.

    You are right, this is SO GOOD!
    Thanks Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lu-huv this book too. as i read it i couldn't believe how much i didn't know about my own body. it made me frustrated that they waste all our time during sex ed (for example we spent two weeks doing oral reports on each and every STD) and they skip all this important information.

    granted, it's not a "magical, get pregnant right away" book...although it is that way for some people! but definitely a book so that you feel informed about your body, various medications, and ferility treeatments. very good recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You really held back with this post. No charts or graphs?

    ReplyDelete